Where the writing begins. Simple. Easy. Real. Honest.
I have a lot to say. Maybe nobody wants to hear it. However, here are a few random facts about me.
- I am Jesus’ girl. First and foremost in everything.
- I love to write and been keeping a journal and/or writing since I was thirteen years old.
- I keep a journal for each of my seven children and hope somebody they can see how much I loved and prayed for them; along with some funny stories and sad times as well.
- In my past life I used to run and enjoyed it, these days I prefer to walk with my children. I do have a secret goal of becoming a runner again some day though.
- I am in charge of the nursery at our church that we attend.
- I would love to homeschool my children.
- At one time I wanted to be a forensic entomologist, instead I became a biology teacher and taught middle school for nearly ten years before staying home with my children.
- My husband and I have been married for over seventeen years. I am amazed how quickly it has gone.
- Pizza, salad, yogurt, and fruit are foods I could eat daily. However, I have a terrible sweet tooth with a serious addiction to carbs (I foresee another topic for a blog)
- My first car was 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT. It was black, sporty, and fast. I loved that car! I think my husband dislikes the fact I no longer own it, maybe some day, I think that is why he married me.
- Being frugal is extremely important to me, not just because of necessity but it is part of who I am.
- My husband and my children (besides my faith) are the most important things to me.
- I am blessed.